At Carpet Cleaning Alpharetta we provide services of the highest quality for the best price guaranteed! We use the latest technology to clean your house and business. Our technicians are uniformed, fully trained and certified. We comply with all major carpet or upholstery manufacturers specifications, including those pertaining to the new generation of stain-resistant. Our top-of-the-line equipment and cleaning techniques, combined with our certified technicians, help us reach our goal of perfection. We're open in the morning, evening, and weekends. Many lower quality companies have come and gone. Alpharetta Carpet Cleaning is here to stay!
*Pre-Inspect. The condition of each rug look for fading, discoloration, stains, wear, pre-existing damage, color instability and odors. At Carpet Cleaning Alpharetta We determine the clean ability of each rug and the appropriate cleaning procedure to be used. (See note below)
* Dusting. Dust and particulate matter lying deep within the rug are removed using compressed air and specially designed tools. Foot traffic and dry soil can act like sandpaper on the fiber, and this step is often referred to as "air washing" or "dusting" of the rug. Vacuuming, shaking, or beating are not nearly as effective.
* Pre-Treat. Spots, spills and stains using the most advanced spotting techniques.
* Pre-Clean. Traffic and heavily soiled areas. (Discoloration due to wear, fading, or chemical reaction is not reversible.)
* Agitate, Dissolve, Suspend and Extract the ground in soils.
* Rinse. To further remove soil and cleaning residue (to restore the natural feel).
* Restore. The nap with special grooming tools. (Fiber wear or distortion is not reversible.)
* Dry. The rugs in our climate controlled drying room. Drying time is less then 24 hours.
* Final Inspection. We maintain the highest standards, so our inspection process is thorough. We don't hesitate to repeat any steps that might be necessary to provide you with the cleanest rug possible. It's that final touch that means so much.
we understand that your rugs can be expensive items that require proper care and maintenance.
Using processes that combine old world craftsmanship and the latest in technology, we will return your rug to you looking cleaner and fresher than ever before.
We restore the beauty of your rug and extend the lifetime value of your investment. We treat each case individually with special care to ensure your satisfaction with best results. Our cleaning solutions contain only safe, non-toxic, biodegradable, and environmentally safe cleaning fluids.
Always try to work on the spill so as not to increase the area of the spill.
Food spills/Pet urine
Of the most common spills, urine presents the most severe problem. It can cause severe color run in the rug, and the odor can be very hard to remove or disguise. Urine can also chemically damage the structure of a rug by making the foundation hard and less supple, and the presence of urine in a rug can help attract moths.
Perfect Rug Cleaning Result
First rugs are separated based on being hand made or machine made. Hand made area rugs generally are more sensitive.
We check to see if there are areas on the area rug more soiled or if stains on the rug. If yes we pre-treat the area. Please understand that some stains like some pet stains may not be removed as they have permanently changed the colors of the wool.
If the rug smells and and has pet odor we neutralize the odor. This will eliminate the odor.
Rugs are then washed with different methods depending on the type, age, color fastness, thickness. In brief some methods we use include mostly complete soaking and submersion in water which is the best way to clean
* Hand Woven Rugs * Oriental Rugs * Modern Wool Rugs * Acrylic Rugs * Antique Rugs
* Persian Rugs * Turkish Rugs * Belgian Rugs * Flokati Rugs
Hot Water Extraction (Steam)
A solution of water and detergent is injected into the carpet under pressure. It is then immediately extracted together with soil and spots which have been loosened and suspended.
For more information about our services or to schedule an appointment for a Pro Cleaner professional call 404-520-8266 or click here.