At Carpet Cleaning Alpharetta we provide services of the highest quality for the best price guaranteed! We use the latest technology to clean your house and business . Our technicians are uniformed , fully trained and certified. We comply with all major carpet or upholstery manufacturers specifications, including those pertaining to the new generation of stain-resistant. Our top-of-the-line equipment and cleaning techniques, combined with our certified technicians, help us reach our goal of perfection. We're open in the morning, evening, and weekends. Many lower quality companies have come and gone. Carpet Cleaning Alpharetta is here to stay!
The mattress is, without a doubt, the dirtiest object we have close contact with. Men, women and children spend one third of their lives sleeping on mattresses that are extremely soiled and as such, potentially dangerous to their health. This applies equally to a mattress that is only a few months old as it does to a mattress several years old.
Dust mites thrive in humid conditions. They like to take up residence in your mattress and bedding just inches from your mouth and nose with you constantly breathing them in as you sleep.
A typical used mattress may have anywhere from 100,000 to 10 million mites inside. Would you let people, especially children live in this environment? Of course you wouldn't so have your mattress cleaned professionally and improve their health by protecting your mattress with Dust Mite Anti-Allergen.
Mattress Cleaning - We spend over a third of our lives in bed. It is a fact however, that no matter how clean your home maybe, your mattress will almost always contain bacteria, fungi and dust mites in quantities that are at potentially dangerous levels, all feasting on your dead skin. Dust mites are microscopic in size and feed off the dead skin cells dropped from our bodies whilst we sleep.
* Skin CellPre-inspection of your mattress to determine the most appropriate treatment.
Healthy Mattress - If a Deluxe treatment is the appropriate level of care for your mattress then the treatment includes the 4 steps listed above as well as:
* A hot water extraction clean of the contaminated areas;
* Application of high grade anti-bacterial product specifically designed to kill the bacteria and pathogens from bodily fluids. This products will be injected into the contaminated areas of the mattress as required to ensure thorough decontamination.
*The application of a high powered stain removers to remove contaminants such as urine and blood.
Hot Water Extraction (Steam)
A solution of water and detergent is injected into the carpet under pressure. It is then immediately extracted together with soil and spots which have been loosened and suspended.
Did you know:
* Dust mites are second only to pollen in causing allergic reactions.
* The average person sheds about 40,000 skin cells every second, and mold and mites feed on this dust.
* The most common indoor allergen that triggers symptoms in humans is the house dust mite.
* A typical used mattress may have anywhere from 100,000 to 10 million mites inside.
* Ten percent of the weight of a two year old pillow can be composed of dead mites and their droppings.
For more information about our services or to schedule an appointment for a Pro Cleaner professional call 404-520-8266 or click here.